Synetec design and develop bespoke software systems for multiple clients across different industries. Each project is unique, providing different opportunities and challenges. We use SCRUM and other agile practices to manage our work and we constantly strive to improve what we do.
Synetec is currently recruiting for a dynamic and motivated Technical Lead. In addition to the technical skills expected of this role, we are searching for can-do, positive people that relish a challenge and enjoy solving problems creatively. Providing technical leadership and guidance will be an important aspect of the role, while still maintaining hands on technical progression yourself.
- Demonstrate passion for technology while using their problem-solving capabilities to deliver solutions
- Focused on delivering value to the business with relentless efforts to improve process
- Coordinate with COO, to identify and develop the Technical future of Synetec, researching new technologies as they arise
- Write well tested, documented and peer-reviewed code
- Work with Product Owners to ensure software is high quality and meets user requirements, offering exceptional Business Value to client
- Encourage best practices and apply software engineering principles
- Experience in Architectural and Design Direction
- Control Technical Debt
- Ensure Code Review practices are robust
- Promote collaboration and engagement from all developers
- Taking part in new business and pitching by working with our business development team to advise on technical design and approach for new business opportunities.
What is Essential for this role:
- Minimum of 4 years Senior Developer experience
- Minimum 2 years architectural and design direction
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Ability to build professional relationships with staff and clients
- 4 years minimum coding in Microsoft Technologies (eg. .Net Core, C#,MySQL)
- 2 years working with Azure
- Experience leading development projects
- Developing clients strategy for cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations.
- Contribute to company coding standards and best practice
What would make me a perfect fit for this role:
- 2 years experience in similar role
- Experience in Fintech an advantage
- Consulting Experience an advantage
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
What we can offer you:
- Salary of £70k to £80k, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours from a combination of home and office
- Up-skilling/training opportunities
- Private healthcare after qualifying period
- Generous leave allowance of 23 days as well as all working days off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Great location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations. (Remote working during COVID restrictions.)
Equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. This commitment is embraced by our team and applies to all clients, employees and other stakeholders, such as contractors, volunteers and partners. We passionately believe that everyone is entitled to respect and dignity.
All applicants should be currently based in the UK and have the necessary rights to live and work here independently and without the need for work sponsorship.
Posted: April 2021