Filled: October 2020
Synetec is looking for a new business sales executive to join its growing team to help support ambitious company targets. The successful candidate will develop meaningful relationships on multiple levels with potential customer accounts and will have to maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s business and service requirements in order to ensure high responsiveness and best solutions to their requirements. The main goal at Synetec is to enable business value through Synetec’s software development, data science, and consultancy services and approach to customers, to ensure they gain value from our services that result in new revenue growth and customer satisfaction. The position will be located in London.
The successful Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Win new business for target accounts and grow our footprint within each account over time
- Support marketing with events and campaigns, including qualify and convert MQL’s and help get people to events / webinars as required
- Build, cultivate, and maintain customer relationships by assessing customer needs, understanding business requirements and managing overall expectations;
- Identify, develop and close growth opportunities within organizations for additional services to expand and develop our position with each customer and prospect;
- Effectively expand customer utilisation of services via new campaigns and technologies;
- Maintain awareness of the software development and cloud markets and promote alternative services as solutions;
- Proactively review customer usage and service case activity to identify and mitigate potential service escalations;
- Act as an escalation point for the delivery team to assist in the resolution of customer-related issues;
- Proactively schedule regular account reviews with customers;
- Share best practices and help maximize value of our products and services to the customer;
- Become a recognised expert in the assigned vertical focused customer base;
- Maintain subject matter expertise in our services;
- Represent understanding of customer’s business (strategy and operations);
- Consistently and effectively use CRM (HubSpot);
- Consistently meet or exceed new business growth sales objectives and monthly key performance indicators.
- Minimum of 3+ years of successful sales, account management with relevant software development or IT consultancy experience;
- A verifiable history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas;
- Demonstrable skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction;
- Superior work ethic and the ability to work independently or as a team;
- Strong presentation, organisational and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid technical and business acumen;
- Must be motivated & energetic self-starter;
- Ability to work in a high paced, results oriented environment;
Experience within the software development or consultancy markets is highly desirable. If you have worked for a software business and have the passion to continue your career within the same industry in a friendly, energetic, ambitious and growing organisation, we look forward to hearing from you.
Due to high volume of applications, we will contact only shortlisted candidates, however we want to thank you for your interest in this opportunity and wish you good luck.
What we can offer you:
- Culture of inclusivity
- Up-skill/Training opportunities
- Office hours will be 9am to 6pm
- Permanent position
- Great Location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations
- Starting ASAP. There will be some remote working due to COVID restrictions
- Generous Leave Allowance 23 days leave as well as all working days between Christmas and New Years Day
- Private Healthcare after qualifying period
- Generous salary depending on experience
All candidates must have excellent written and spoken English and the necessary passport or visas to work indefinitely within the UK.
Applicants must register their interest and email through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org